Z+Pack - Detaysoft Zero Based Budgeting Package
Z+ Pack offers turnkey templates to implement the ZBB approach as well as user-friendly interfaces, automated calculations and dashboards on the SAP Analytics Cloud platform. With Z+Pack, we can mitigate risks, and optimize your costs and performance!
10000 In Stock
- In traditional budgeting approach, new budgets are created by calculating the realized spending of the previous periods. But now there is a trend for the OPEX budgeting approach called “ Zero Based Budgeting”.
- The process of zero-based budgeting starts from a "zero base," It enables organizations to identify their major recent costs, and more importantly, determine the resources they need to allocate, align and sustain their strategic priorities.
- Companies cannot make accurate and consistent budget planning.
- Current budget planning is done by using excels.
- Lack of detailed budget planning causes losses on savings.
- Need of platforms compatible with Zero Based Budget.
- Identifies who spends how much on what, establishes benchmarks and cost levels.
- Targets extraction of non-working dollars through demand management, policy, process automation and procurement
- Embeds accountability of expense with dual-ownership
- Enables ongoing monitoring, controlling and intervention to sustain the cost base
- Analyzing your organization’s spending and budgeting habits.
- Developing a common language and perspective for expense items.
- Using the ZBB approach to model budgeting and management templates and move them to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Designing user-friendly login screens and reporting interfaces,.
- Defining flexible authorizations
- Koç Group
- Eczacıbaşı Group
Regions: North America, Global, Europe, Latin America and Caribbean, Africa, Middle East and North Africa, Asia - Pacific
Financials, Management, CFO / CEO, Controlling
Lines Of Business
Finance, Business Analytics