IoT based solution to manage each crop production input variability on a site-specific basis to reduce waste, increase profits, and maintain the quality of the environment. Manage farming by the square foot.
1000 In Stock
- Farmer’s Goal: increase crop yields and decrease cost
- Reduce water consume
- Reduce expensive crop production inputs waste: fertilizers, limestone, herbicides, insecticides, seeds, etc.
- Minimize environmental impact
- Optimize quality
- Sensor data in real time: Meteorological Data, Soil sampling and moisture, condition of the crop, etc.
- Analysis and decision making: Determination of variability and possible causes, how much do soil and crop characteristics vary?, Is it possible to change/mitigate variability?, Will the change increase yield, increase quality, decrease inputs? Is change profitable?
- Implementing decisions: Variable speed irrigation, application of variable-dose pesticides ,variable-dose fertilizer application, variable rate seeding/planting
- Solution is developed over SAP’s Cloud Platform by using SAP Leonardo technology, thus ensuring full integration with maintenance, supply chain, etc.
- Maximize Profit
- Reduce Labor
- Reduce Water
- Reduce Pesticides
- Reduce Fertilizer
- Government Compliance and Programs
- Up to 70% performance improvement
- Up to 50% water and input savings
Regions: Latin America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, North America
Lines Of Business